Triple O games
does not yet imply disbursement
Fierce competition in the video game market makes it increasingly difficult for developers to earn money:
- Increasing user acquisition costs
- Difficulty retaining users
- Increasingly difficult to monetize
- The best players are not compensated
- Players do not have ownership rights to their digital assets
- Players may not use their virtual currency outside the video game
- Product or service
- Market and validation
- Competition and diferentiation
- Business model
To access the complete investment proposal, you must Log In.
Note: you can use this simulator to calculate your potential profits in different scenarios. In no case are these profits guaranteed.